Getting going with the week and I'm looking at something on the office wall that my friend Garrett posted up. Not sure of the source (probably HBR knowing Garrett) but here they are, a theme to kick off the week:
- Be a Strategist :: have a position on the future.
- Be an Executor :: someone who gets things done.
- Be a Talent Manager :: engage and get the best out of people.
- Develop People :: find and nurture the next leaders.
- Personal Proficiency :: physical - take care of yourself | social - build a network of friends | emotional - be self aware | intellectual - have learning agility | spiritual - integrate work into your whole life.
Simple but to the point. And now back to the Monday.